We respect your privacy and only process your personal data for the purpose for which you have provided them and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and the Telecommunications Act.
1. Company data
Company name: L. ten Cate BV
Registration number Chamber of Commerce: 06067794
VAT number: 800762125B01
2. E-mail address
a) We can offer you, in the framework of a concluded agreement, offers on similar products and services, provided you have not objected to this. The possibility to record resistance is mentioned at the time of providing your data. In addition, you will be given the opportunity in every communication to object to further use of your e-mail address under the same conditions.
b) When collecting your e-mail address for reasons other than in the context of a contract, this is not used for the transfer of unsolicited communication if you have not given permission for this.
3. Postal address
We use your postal address only for sending information that you have requested.
4. Phone number
We do not use your telephone number for commercial purposes.
5. Other personal data
We only process other personal data (by means of cookies, reading peripherals or otherwise) if:
- the data processing is necessary for:
- the execution of an agreement concluded with you;
- the proper implementation of a public law task;
- the defense of our legitimate interest (unless your interest or fundamental rights and freedoms prevail over this interest), or;
- you have given permission for the processing when collecting it.
We do not store your data any longer than is necessary for the processing of the purposes for which they were collected.
6. Special personal data
The collected information is only used internally and is not passed on to other organizations
7. Transferring security and receiving data
a) If we transfer or receive your data on our website, we always use the encryption technologies that are recognized as common standards within the IT sector;
b) If we receive or transfer certain critical information, such as financial information or health information, we use a secure server. You will be notified via a screen that is displayed on our site (pop-up);
8. Safety storage of data
- A secure connection is used on the page where you provide personal data.
- We store as little information as possible from customers and ensure that no particularly sensitive personal data is stored in our database, unless this can not be done differently.
- We take technical and organizational measures to prevent data loss or unlawful processing (such as attacks). We therefore guarantee an appropriate level of security and periodically test our site.
9. Access your data
Upon request, we inform visitors of our website about the personal data processed by them. Any incorrect data can be corrected, supplemented or deleted. If you wish to access this information, or wish to improve your personal data, please contact us at the address below.
- At the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- On the following telephone number: 08008362283
- At the following address: Langeveenseweg 55 7678 VH Geesteren